Grey Section Podcast

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Episode # 36 MacBook Special!

After an almost-month-long hiatus, I'm back and better than ever. Seriously! If you are able to see the album art while you're listening, I just wanted to say that they we're all taken by myself, some during camp, and some last night in a cheap attempt to get album art (however, I think I did really well on the Busch Gardens pic). Anyways, I hope you enjoy it, because it took me forever!

Some of the show's topics include:
-My birthday
-My new MacBook
-Movie Review of John Tucker Must Die
-Virginia:
---Chile peppers
---HEED!!
---Busch Gardens
---Kings Dominion
---Water Country
---Ugly Pageant
---Chubby Bunny
-The aftermath of Virginia

Since it's been a few days since I recorded the show, look for another one in a couple of days, with some new segments and everything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home