Grey Section Podcast

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Episode #35: The Music Keeps Distracting Me!

-I'm a little scatterbrained this episode
-Once again listening to music while I'm recording
-My birthday's in 6 days!
-My cycle of obsessions
-Sitting in gum, GROSS!
-Hanging out and bus shenanigans (I love that word)
-I don't know why I'm so tired, after all, I did fall asleep in the sun
-Song of the Week (maybe month...): Top Of The World, by The All-American Rejects

Please send me some feedback, I'm feeling lonely. You can email me at greysection@netscape.net or leave comments. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Derek Jay said...

Giddddy! Birthday! Soon! Apple! yeeehaaa! Excitement! Presents! Cake! MMmm

4:05 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yeah, I think I'll be getting my laptop this weekend (YEAH!!). And my birthday's tomorrow and im so excited!!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home