Grey Section Podcast

Monday, April 10, 2006

Episode #14: Mom, there's a hole in the ceiling...

-Already losing count
-My cute little cousin: afraid of the stuffed gorilla
-Is it pathetic that my day can be compressed into less than 15 minutes?
-Stress out attacks from my nutcase math teacher
-It fell on my poor nutty puppy
-"Will he break out of prison before prison breaks him?"
-Why do we say plugging?
-My thing with grades
-Why should I feel bad for getting good grades?
-Double off-period
-Why should I feel bad for doing what I'm supposed to?

Hey, did you know there's something called "e-mail" where you can send me a message over the "internet"? Well, you can, simply send it to greysection@netscape.net!!

Shows Mentioned: Short Poppy Syndrome

PS: I forgot to mention my friend Leah's podcast, called Mission Life, so I'll talk about that tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home