Grey Section Podcast

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Episode #8: iTunes and e-mails and trians.... OH MY!!


-Aw, we want our jingles back!!
-Speaking of e-mails!
-Speaking of Derek!
-TPAN LiveTalk!
-It's actually Blowing Inferno. But whatever.
-Running count: 4 Frappr Members
-Officially an official member of the official iTunes music store
-Search for me under "mugglecast"
-Dramatic articulation: apparantly it didn't help
-I wanted my ring dammit!
-Actually, it wasn't excellent, it was outstanding. What's wrong with me today?
-I use my rest strokes properly, tyvm!
-OMG, dont get me started.
-I told you not to get me started!
-The longest show ever.
-More about my day
-Willhoughby. Stop is Willhoughby.
-More about tonight.

Shows Mentioned: The Podshow About Nothing, Short Poppy Syndrome

An afterthought: I'm listening to this at a sped up rate, it's HILARIOUS!! Just thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home