Grey Section Podcast

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Episode #13: OMG, look how fat she is!

-Unlucky Episode #13
-Need e-mails and feedback! You have no excuse!
-Haven't figured out the music thing yet
-Woke up to contruction workers outside my window
-A pile of stuff under a big blue tarp
-Holy bees nests!!
-Of course he started to eat them
-Movie Review: "The Benchwarmers"
-Napo-I mean Jon Heder being typecast? No way!
-He's Kirk!
-Yippee, vacation in 3 DAYS!
-Seeing my cousin
-I know I have 15 subscribers, you can't hide forever. Just check the website.
-Audio comments
-New way of listneing, mmm, well, not really..... I can't decide
-Oh, it's so pretty, it can't get smudged
-I still lost 3.5 pounds!
-I'm not obese, don't get the wrong impression people.


Please, join the Frappr map, send me an e-mail, vote for me on the alley (Podcast Alley), add me to your favorites on the Podcast Pickle, blah blah blah.
E-mail: greysection@netscape.net
Shows mentioned: Naughty Karate, Gabber JaW, Me and The Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home