Grey Section Podcast

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Episode #22: With an E!

-Quick episode today, which turns out to be a regular episode
-Attack of the tests. RUN!
-"I failed, in my skewed grading system"
-Mr. MathTeacher just sits there and mumbles
-Global review was actually fun-->Is it Christmas already?
-I just keep pasuing it
-It's gonna give me high blood pressure
-High gear campaign with a cool logo
-"We could have just done a chart?"
-Attack of the tests: Part two
-Super Overweight Cats In Europe Taste Yummy
-"That info would have been better before!"
-Length length length length
-Podshow: what's the deal?

E-mail me please please please at greysection@netscape.net, or do all the cool stuff that I've listed a thousand times before. You know the deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home